INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW – INNOVATIVE & START-UP ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The field of intellectual and industrial property covers both protection issues of authors and artists copyrights and protection of patents, utility models, designs, inventions, trademarks, know-how and technology transfer for industry and crafts. In recent years, there has been a particular development in and demand for innovative ideas, especially by young entrepreneurs, the promotion, registration, financing and exploitation of which is what matters to them and to the new economy. Our law firm provides legal services, among many others, in the following areas:
- Registration of European, international and Greek trademarks. Renewal, trademark search, judicial protection.
- Legal steps strategy, evaluation of innovation, financing, legal analysis.
- International registrations of trademarks and inventions. Licences and exploitation agreements.
- Internet trading – Contracts – Concession and exploitation licences.
- Contracts with radio or television stations or with Internet companies. Web TV.
- Protection of personality, image and name. Brand management.
- Gaming law, licences, concessions, taxation, regulatory authorities, new game types and models.
- Advertising, sponsorship and marketing agreements.
Legal support of all of the above is performed in or out of court, with detailed advice on the development of rights, ideas and creativity towards business exploitation. Our lawyers are actively involved in the Institute for Legal Studies on Innovative & Start-Up Entrepreneurship. We are also working with organisations and companies abroad for the extrovert activity of Greek entrepreneurship to ensuring funding opportunities and legal protection abroad.